Monday, November 16, 2020

Trinbagonians talk. (27) My Turkey Stuffing

This is how ah does make meh stuffin’ for meh turkey. Ah does make ah lot because meh family like it. 2 boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix. 1 pack of Herbs Seasoned Classic Stuffing an’ 2 Jimmy Dean spicy Sausages. De first t’ing ah does do is follow de direction an’ mix de Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix, pour the mixture in a bakin’ dish den put it in de oven to bake. Den ah cook de Jimmy Dean Spicy Sausage in a fryin’ pan on a medium heat, while it cookin’ ah break it up into small pieces using a fork. Ah add some seasoning’, cover de fryin’ pan an’ put de fire on low an’ let it simmer for 10 minutes. Next ah follow de direction on de bag of de Herbs Seasoned Classic Stuffing an’ prepare it. After preparin’ ah put it into a large bowl, den ah break up de corn bread an’ mix it in de Herbs Seasoned Classic Stuffing. Finally, ah add de cooked Jimmy Dean Spicy sausage an’ mix. After mixing, ah do a taste test, stuff de turkey and den ah put de turkey in de oven to bake.

This is how I make my stuffing for my turkey. I make a lot of stuffing, because my family loves it.  2 boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix. 1 pack of Herbs Seasoned Classic Stuffing and 2 Jimmy Dean spicy Sausages. First: I follow the directions on the Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix box. Pour the mixture into a baking dish then put it in the oven to bake. Second: I cook the Jimmy Dean Spicy Sausage in a frying pan on a medium heat, using a fork to break it up into small pieces. When it is broken up, I add some of my blended herbs seasoning, cover the frying pan, put the fire on low and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Third: I follow the directions on the bag of the Herbs Seasoned Classic Stuffing and prepare it. After preparation, I put it into a large bowl. Fourth: I break up the corn bread and mix it into the Herbs Seasoned Classic Stuffing. Fifth: I add the cooked Jimmy Dean Spicy sausage and mix. After mixing, I do a taste test, stuff the turkey and then I put the turkey in the oven to bake.


No comments: