Friday, November 6, 2020

Trinbagonians talk. (18) Lime Juice

I grew up in a home when you woke up on a morning you shower, applied deodorant, and then you dressed for school, work or lazing. When you arrived home from school, work or idling you shower and then apply deodorant again. If I am staying home, I don’t apply deodorant. Anyway, my reason for talking about this is the commercials I am seeing for deodorants that you can reapply especially if you sweat a lot. I know if you have an underarm problem; sweating and smelling badly, my parents used to tell us to bathe with a lime. You cut the lime in half take it into the shower. After you soap and rinse off, you rub the lime under your arms then you squeeze the juice, rubbing it under your arm and over your body, rinse off, dry yourself then apply deodorant. Lime juice does work. It makes you sweat less and you smell fresh all day.


No comments: