Thursday, December 24, 2020

Trinbagonians talk. (67) You have to be Standoffish

 When yuh makin’ a baby, some people does get too friendly wit yuh. Dey does want to talk wit yuh; askin’ plenty questions about yuh baby an’ yuh life. Dey love to touch yuh belly an’ want to help yuh. It does be annoyin’. When ah was makin’ meh baby ah was standoffish because ah didn’t trust no body especially if ah didn’t kno’ yuh. Ah did blame meh behavior on meh hormones. If yuh are makin’ a baby, be careful of de people who suddenly want to be yuh friend. Plenty women does get killed an’ de baby taken.

When you are pregnant people get overly friendly with you. They want to chat with you; asking lots of questions about your pregnancy and your life. They love to touch your belly and offer to help you. It is annoying. When I was pregnant, I was very unapproachable because I did not trust anybody I did not know. I used to blame my bad attitude on my hormones. If you are pregnant be aware of the people who suddenly want to be your friend. Many women are being killed and their baby gets stolen.

No comments: