Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Trinbagonians talk. (51) Plenty Skullduggery Oui.

De world is fallin’ apart! People are stress-out an’ plenty people are dyin’ day by day, but it hav’ people who still tryin’ to rip-off some body. A woman call me to set up a delivery for a Back Brace she say meh doctor did prescribe for me. Ah tell she dat ah doh hav’ a back problem so meh doctor did not prescribe a brace for me. She say yeah, he did an’ den she said meh name an’ meh address. So, ah ask she meh doctor name an’ she did say he name, so ah did tell she hold on, let me get he on de phone- line. As ah was about to put, she on hold, she hang-up de phone. Ah redial she number an’ a recordin’ come on sayin’ dat de number was SPAM. Meh doctor did not order a Back-Brace for me.

The world is falling apart! People are distress and many are dying daily, yet some people are trying to scam some body. A woman called me to set up delivery for a Back Brace that she said, my doctor prescribed for me. I told her that I do not have a back problem so my doctor did not prescribe a brace for me. She told me yes, he did and then she said my full name and my address. I asked her my doctor’s name and she did say his name so I told her hold on, let me get him on the phone. As I was about to put her on hold, she hang up the phone. I redialed her number and a recording came on saying that the number was SPAM. My doctor did not order a back brace for me.

 

No comments: