Friday, June 18, 2010

“The Happy Daddy”

My sister was dating a guy that she was head over heels in love with. This guy was both pleasant and respectable to my family, but I just did not like him. One day, while I was headed to my friend’s home, I saw him talking to a woman and holding a baby in his arms. He was looking down lovingly at the baby. I called out to him to let him know that I was nearby. The first look on his face was shock then he smiled and said hello to me. I kept looking at him as he nervously handed the baby over to the mother. Now my little inquisitive button started to twitch; I got closer to where he was standing, and I asked, “Is that your baby?” He looked at me and was fumbling for the answer, but the woman said, “Oh yes, he is the happy daddy.” He looked cornered, so I decided to play it nice. I said to the woman. “Cute baby, you both did great and I know he will be an outstanding father. She went on to say that he was at the hospital when she had the baby, and he never left her side. I told them I wished them the best then I made a detour and headed home. The meeting with my friend had to wait. My sister needed to here about this man. The moment I walked into the house I was in shock. He beat me to it. The happy daddy was in our home, sitting and chatting happily with my sister.

3 comments:

hazelbourne said...

WHAT HAPPEN AFTER, COME ON YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME WONDERING.LOL

hazelbourne said...

it is a new day allison, i am waiting to read today's pick. wake up girl and let us read what the lord has deposited in you.. stay blessed.

A Valentine Joseph said...

I walked into the sitting room and I spilled the beans. My sister was shocked and he was angry with me. He looked at me with hateful eyes. After all was said and done, she ended the relationship with him.