Monday, June 21, 2010

The Escapade With Candy

She was not a beautiful woman, but she had a nice body. Every time he saw her, his heart always goes to over drive. This was the second time Jason had planned a rendezvous with her. The first meeting did not happen because he was called out to work. This time he hoped that nothing was going to stop them. She sat in his car looking and smelling good. His thoughts on this escapade, was explosive then his phone rang. It was his wife.
“I have to take this call.” He put up his hand to stop Candy from talking. His wife called to remind him to pick up the kids. He explained to Candy that he had to cut their meeting short. “I’m sorry.”
“That’s okay. Drop me off at my home.”
His daughter – Amanda was 2, and his son – Jason Jr. was 3, so he felt it would not be a problem to have them in the car with her.
“I’m near to my kids day care so I’ll drop you off after I get them.”
The moment he secured them in their car seats, Jason Jr. had a serious look on his face, but Amanda started to ask questions.
“Who are you?”
“My name is Candy?”
“You going to my house?”
“No.”
“Where you going?”
“You’re to nosy.”
“I’m not nosy. My teacher said I am smart and gifted.”
“You’re a little chatterbox.”
“What?”
Jason wanted to laugh because he now realized that he had made an error in allowing Candy to be in close proximity with his kids. They were very smart.
“You know my mommy?” Amanda asked.
“Yes,” said Candy.
“Where’s my mommy?”
“Amanda, play with your toy. Your mommy is at work,” said Jason.
“No. I want mommy.”
“Mommy would be home from work soon.”
“I want my mommy now.” She started to cry.
“Don’t cry honey. We will be home soon.” He stopped in front of Candy’s home. “Are you coming over later?” she asked.
He knew he had to end this. “I have to take care of my kids.”
“Don’t call me again.” She slammed the car door and walked away.
“Dad, you made your girlfriend mad,” said Jason Jr.
“She is not my girlfriend. I was just giving her a ride.’
“Okay.”
When they arrived home, he started to talk to them about their day and they got into a great rapport. They were all laughing and having fun. He felt relieved that no discussion had taken place about the little escapade with Candy. His moment of relief didn’t last long. JJ and Amanda decided to share the story of Candy with their mother, at the dinner table.

No comments: