Thursday, June 10, 2010

Enchantress/Deceiver/Seductress

Teresa always flirts with Jeff then one day she invited him out.
“Aren’t you Larry’s girlfriend?” he asked.
“Yes, but I won’t tell him if you don’t.”
“I can’t go out with you.”
“Your loss. You don’t know what you’re going to be missing out on.”
“And I don’t care.”
After that conversation, Jeff thought it was over, until Larry confronted him, accusing him of going after Teresa. He told Larry that he did not, and they started to argue. Larry was now accusing him of calling his girl a liar. Teresa had a happy smirk on her face as she looked at them arguing. The argument was going on and on. Some students gathered around egging it on. There was no end in sight, so Jeff realized that he had to end it. “Larry I am sorry, and I apologize.”
“Don’t apologize to me man. Apologize to my girl.”
Jeff turned to Teresa and the first thing he wanted to do is, slap the smirk off of her face. This would cause a physical altercation between him and Larry so he apologized to her. She looked as though she just hit gold.
When Jeff arrived home, he told his parents what happened.
His father asked, “Is her name Jezebel?”
“No,” he said, and he smiled.
“I wonder what her future would be like,” said his mother.
“What I don’t like is that in most cases, the male always gets chastised. The female is left as though she is innocent, and she plays the part well. From time immemorial she is, has been and will always be an enchantress, a deceiver, a seductress… I could go on and on with this. Just be on your guard,” said his father.

No comments: