Monday, February 15, 2016

There is lots of nakedness on carnival Monday and Tuesday in Trinidad and Tobago. This kind of carnival was not around when I was living in Trinbago.

My father used to say, “Each man to his own accord.” I feel the same way. If that is your thing who am I to criticize? One thing I know is that I am not leaving my home dressed like that, especially to go parading. When you are in a carnival parade, lots of intentional and unintentional touching takes place. Some people like to jam and rub on you and it is annoying. I just could imagine when you are wearing next to nothing and a hot, sweaty, sticky person touch you how unpleasant that must be. Some of these people do not smell good. Call me snooty, scornful our whatever, I really do not like the parade of nakedness...  
Have a wonderful safe day. 

No comments: