Thursday, February 25, 2016

I had to write this. I hope I don’t offend anyone.

One day I heard a woman say to her friend, “Girl I don’t know what is wrong with that man. My ass old and his ass older than mine, but he always touching me for sex. Right now I am focusing on going to church and praying.
Two places people scream God… In church, and while having good sex… Tyrese Gibson.
An Orgasm brings you closer to God. Unknown Author. You shout, “Oh God! Jesus! Etc.,
Just enjoy life. Relax, take it easy, cool it, loosen up and unwind. Lighten up! Be happier, less gloomy, serious or angry. 

If you are 40, 50, 60 or 70 plus and your husband or partner is touching you to get intimate with you. Thank God that you still look attractive in their eyes and their desire is to get intimate with you. That is living life and enjoying it too.

No comments: