Saturday, February 20, 2016

Don’t let happiness, contentment, pleasure, gladness, cheerfulness, joy, glee, bliss or delight pass you by. Love your life and live it too.

I am telling you this because of what happened to me yesterday with Paul and Sarah. On many occasions they told me I should watch Broad City. I kept telling them I would and I never did. Yesterday Sarah asked me to watch it and Paul said that I should sit for a moment and look at it. It’s really funny.
“I said, “No, I really don’t want to laugh because I would have to run to the bathroom every minute.”
“So what, just pause it and go to the bathroom,” Sarah said.
“Come on mom. That is no big deal. Sit and watch the show.”
I stood looking at them for a moment but the words, ‘I don’t want to laugh, rang out loud in my head and then I said to myself, ‘How the hell could you not want to laugh. I sat down and watched… It was very funny.

No comments: