Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Trinidad and Tobago politician’s pictures on school children note books. What the… Jesus.

More than 170 murders already in 2014 and politician want to act as a role models for children? hmm. I think some of them are crazy. A lot of narcissistic people, in parliament. I was born in Trinidad and Tobago. I grew up under Prime Minister Dr. Eric William. He was the best leader Trinbago ever had. He said, “If you send a jackass to school. All you would get is an educated ass.” A lot of educated asses in parliament, running things in Trinbago.
Prime Minister Basdeo Panday. Words from Panday, “If you see me and a lion fighting, feel sorry for the lion. Doh feel sorry for me.”
This self-important Prime Minister of Trinbago is the worst. They say she drinks. I believe that liquor is clouding her judgment. Trinidad and Tobago is in a real mess. Her ass needs to smoke some weed…

No comments: