Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cher – “I Hope You Find It”

These clouds aren’t going nowhere, darling~ Rain keeps coming down~ I just thought I’d try to call you~ For you got too far outta town~ And I hope that you get this message that I’m leaving for you~ ‘Cause I’d hate that you left without hearing the words that I needed you to.
And I hope you find it~ What you’re looking for~ I hope it’s everything you dreamed your life could be ~ And so much more.
And I hope you’re happy, wherever you are~ I wanted you to know that~ And nothing’s gonna change that~ I hope you find it.
Am I supposed to hang around and wait forever? Last words that I said~ But that was nothing but a broken heart talking, darling~ You know it wasn’t what I meant~ Call me up, let me know you got this message that I’m leaving for you. ‘Cause I’d hate that you left without hearing the words that I needed you to.
And I hope you find it~ What you’re looking for~ I hope it’s everything you dreamed your life could be ~ And so much more.
And I hope you’re happy, wherever you are~ I wanted you to know that~ And nothing’s gonna change that~ I hope you find it.
Whatever it is out there that you were missing here.
Well I hope you find it~ What you’re looking for ~ I hope it’s everything you dreamed your life could be~ And so much more.
And I hope you’re happy, wherever you are~ I wanted you to know that~ And nothing’s gonna change that~ I hope you find it~ I hope you find it.

No comments: