Saturday, May 10, 2014

“A REMINDER THAT IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD”

And that is a fact. I did not pass the Common Entrance Examination and the world did not end. It is still here. I went to high school then I went to college. The only thing that did not make me do my Bachelors Degree in Social Work was my desire to write. Today I am an author. That is my passion my gift and I love it.
Please ignore all the boastful people who are making you feel that your child is worthless because he/she failed the exam. Put aside your hurt~ embarrassment~ disdain that you feel towards your child. IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Start working on the next chapter. Your child was bless with; A talent. A gift. A passion. Have a serious talk with him/her to find out what he/she likes to do and get them involved in It.

Learn a trade. A blue color worker always have a job.

No comments: