Friday, February 20, 2015

I did not read Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James but I am going to look at the movie. I read the Bible from cover to cover and I am reading it again. I read a chapter a day and since I started reading it in 2013, I am now in Canticle of Canticles/Song of Solomon.
I see and hear many comments about Fifty Shades of Grey. One thing that baffles me is the comparison or the question of choice between reading Fifty Shades of Grey or the Bible. I say read both books then compare.
I believe if people would read the bible and not wait for their pastors/priests to read it then give the homily/sermon, they are dormant. In the bible there is; Sex, love, hate, murder, jealousy, deceit, etc. All kinds of emotions can cross your heart when you read it. Read a chapter a day. It takes more than two years, but then you can compare it to any book. 

No comments: