Saturday, November 3, 2012



I dare not utter the words ― because of the blasphemy
So many are feeling just like Agnes Bojaxhiu –Mother Teresa did, when she wrote her letters to GOD~ This is an excerpt from one of her letters.
I call, I cling, I want and there is no One to answer no One on Whom I can cling no, No One. Alone … Where is my Faith even deep down right in there is nothing, but emptiness and darkness My God how painful is this unknown pain I have no Faith I dare not utter the words and thoughts that crowd in my heart and make me suffer untold agony.
So many unanswered questions live within me afraid to uncover them because of the blasphemy If there be God please forgive me When I try to raise my thoughts to Heaven there is such conviction emptiness that those very thoughts return like sharp knives & hurt my very soul. I am told God loves me and yet the reality of darkness and coldness and emptiness is so great that nothing touches my soul. ― Mother Teresa (1910-1997)

No comments: