Saturday, November 24, 2012




“My Beautiful Table Cloth”
Every Thanksgiving, I always do something to spoil my day~ Maybe it is in my DNA to act before looking … hmm. I love to make my table cloth so I usually make a trip to the fabric store, and choose a piece of fabric to match my curtains~ The first thing I would do is cut out the piece for the table cloth and fray out the ends~ the rest of the fabric would make throw covers for the dining chairs~ For the first time, my husband purchased the fabric for me and it was just right … loved it~ Thanksgiving morning, I cut out the table cloth then decided to cut out the pieces for the chairs. As I was about to cut them out, I went to check on a pot I had on the stove. After checking the pot, I took up the first piece of fabric I saw and started to cut~ That was the end of the beautiful table cloth~ Oh drama…

No comments: