Saturday, April 23, 2011

“Line Cut”

Tuesday evening, I was sitting at my desk working on a book when the house phone light came on. The caption on the phone was saying, “Phone in use”… I asked my children if they were using the phone, but they told me no… I picked up the receiver and the line was opened, so I said, “Hello”. No one answered. I heard click, then, the line went dead… I called Verizon from my cell phone, and they ran a test on the line. It didn’t work, so they told me the earliest appointment for a technician to come to my home to do repairs is Saturday. I had to wait 5 days in order to get phone and online service. I couldn’t blog, couldn’t check on my emails, “OH STRESS!”
It’s finally Saturday and the technician came. He said that someone cut my phone line. I don’t know who did it, but it is a troubling situation…

No comments: