Saturday, July 24, 2010

“The Loud Mouth”

I arrived late for the concert because I didn't want to sit with my friends. One of them loves to talk during shows/movies. She looks for blunders, and would comment about them ignoring the rest of the performance. I was not in the mood for her loquaciousness. There were some available seats in the front, but I know they like sitting in that area, so I decided against sitting there. Putting on a bright smile for one of the ushers, I asked him to find me a seat away from the front. He smiled and told me to wait for a moment, then he got on his blackberry and text the other ushers. A few minutes later, he told me to follow him. We went up the stairs into the balcony. I felt happy because they don't like sitting that far from the stage/screen. The moment I sat down, my friend the loud mouth said, "Girl, we were worried that you wouldn't find us."

No comments: