Saturday, October 25, 2014

“Sell Yourself Short”

“I am a nice person.” Every time I hear someone say that I felt that they should not say it. Someone else would know if you are a nice person, by your behavior.
During my family heart-to-heart, my son said, “I am a nice person.”
We all said that we know that, but I continued, “You need to stop saying that. The other person would know if you are a nice person.”
His father said, “You know yourself. He is right not to sell himself short because he knows himself better than anyone else does. You should not wait for someone else to tell you who you are. They may not be truthful.”
I stand corrected. Yes I know me. Who I am, what I LOVE, LIKE, WANT, WILL DO, WILL NOT DO. I am not going to sell myself short. I hope you do not.
“I AM A NICE PERSON.”

A blessed safe day to you and yours.

No comments: