Friday, October 3, 2014

I told them that I do not want another magazine.

 Every time I order something on the phone, the customer service rep would ask me if I want any magazine. I would tell them no. They would go into a long explanation about the different magazines and how great they are. I would say to them, “Let’s not waste each other’s time. I have all the magazines I need; I do not want another magazine. All I want is the order I placed.” He/she would finalize my order and that would be the end of it.

For the past four months I am getting VOGUE Magazine in the mail. It comes in a clear plastic casing, no return address. No damn information on the sender so I cannot return it. I know that they would eventually start billing me for it. These freaking people could mess up your credit with this shit. It go be their ass an mine oui…

No comments: