Wednesday, October 20, 2010

“Good, Nice And Awesome”

“Good, Nice And Awesome”
My family was on a roll today… My husband started it off. He said, “You are a good woman.” I said “Okay?” He said, “Why you answering me like that? You are.” I said, “Thanks.” About 30 minutes later my daughter said, “Mom you are nice.” I said, “Okay.” She said, “Mom I don’t like when you do that. You sound as though you don’t believe me.” “I’m sorry, thanks for the compliment.” 3 hours later my son said, “Mom you are awesome.” I said, “Okay.” He said, “Mom!” I smiled and told him thanks. I continued cooking then it hit me. They were complimenting me because I prepared all that they liked to eat. For breakfast, I made sada roti and pumpkin for my husband, my daughter got French toast with scrambled eggs and my son just opened the pots on the stove and he saw his favorite food cooking. Peas and rice, stew chicken and the mashed potatoes in a bowl on the counter…

No comments: