Monday, September 27, 2010

"The Well Dressed Man”

He came to my office and gave me a folder asking me very politely to research a medical procedure for him. This man was well dressed, so I assumed that he was in a managerial position. I was also new to the job, so I thought that it was part of my task. It took me two days to get the information and he thanked me for doing a great job, then, he handed me another folder to research. After the third task, I decided to speak to my boss. She indicated to me that he is a doctor’s assistant just as I am, and he is sneakily giving me the assignments his boss gave him. She also told me that I work for her and no one else, leave the folder on her desk and tell him to come to her office to retrieve it.”
He arrived the next day and I sent him to her office. After his meeting with my boss, all I said was, if looks could kill… I would be dead!

1 comment:

Peter said...

WOW!!! That wild...