Thursday, September 30, 2010

“Dogs”

I like some dogs, but some of them make me very uncomfortable. A slim woman was walking a pit bull. He looked heavy and mean. They were walking towards me and I was thinking, “Suppose this dog suddenly pull away from his owner and attack me?” I know he/she could take me down in a minute. I continued walking then breathed a sigh of relief when I was ignored. The next day, a man was walking his pit bull this one looked more vicious, so I crossed the street. A lady with a small dog (I think it was a Chihuahua) came out of a building. The Chihuahua started to bark loudly, and was trying to get at the pit bull. The man crossed the street, with his pit bull, as it started to become agitated. They ended up on the same side with me. I didn’t cross the street again, but my heart was going one mile per minute…

No comments: