Monday, March 23, 2015

This weekend was really eventful. Somebody in my home phone fell into the toilet. “Oh DRAMA!

"I was taking off my coat in the bathroom and these stupid coats with the shallow pockets. The shit flipped out and fell into the damn toilet bowl. It’s not my fault.”
“You walked by the coat rack and into the bathroom to take off your coat. Okay that makes a lot of sense. I could see how that is not your fault,” I said laughing because the face was all red.
“Mom stop!”
Dad helped clean the phone with alcohol, left to dry for two hours then the charger was plugged in, but the phone wasn’t working.
“My phone is not working. Dad is sleeping and I need him.”
“You are not getting another Samsung Galaxy S5. We will activate your old iPhone,” I said.
“I need to talk to Dad!”
“Your mother said it right,” he said.
“I thought you were sleeping.”
“The drama woke me.”
“Oh God, my parents!”
“Put it to stand up so that all excess water drains out.”
That was done and this morning as the charger was plugged in, it started working. The happy smile was beautiful.
I hope your day is filled with happiness. Enjoy and be safe.

No comments: