Friday, March 13, 2015

Children play dangerous life threatening games.

Yesterday 15yr old Tyhreek Riley fell four stories to his death as he tried jumping from the roof of one building to another, on President Street, Brooklyn, NY. It was upsetting to see his heartbroken family on the news…A sad situation.
I never surrender to a dare. I do not care how bad and threatening you are, you cannot dare me. I talk to my children daily about this. I thank God that they do not yield to dares. I always say to them even if they taunt you, don’t cry gulp down the hurt. The more you swallow the less it hurts; no tears will fall so get that saliva down.
If they have a gun or a knife, yes they might kill you but you stand a chance if you scream. Somebody might hear and they would not kill you if people around.

LORD have mercy on children. Give them strength and courage to stop playing life threatening games. 

No comments: