Wednesday, March 2, 2011

“Turned A New Page”

There are times our Spirit is calm. Yesterday I had an important phone call to make, in order to obtain some documents to finish a project, which was due today. The person who answered my call was very polite. He told me that his company mailed out the information to me, but I can pick up a copy. I was happy about that, but then he said, “You can pick it up in 2 days. I did not have 2 days to spare, but in a calm voice I said, “Thank you.”
I hung up the phone and started to think about excuses I could make, for not submitting my project. No good excuse was coming my way. ‘What am I going to do?’ That was the question that was going around in my mind. I shrugged my shoulder and moved on to the next project. It was amazing to me how calm my spirit was. I felt as though I turned a new page in my life because under normal circumstances I would be disconcerted and the man would have gotten a speech…

No comments: