Saturday, March 26, 2011

“Some Things You Don’t Want To Hear”

At the moment when your heart is filled with fear there are some things you don’t want to hear…
I was cleaning and I was absorbed in what I was doing. My son was on his laptop… I just finished cleaning the bedrooms and walked down the corridor when I heard a noise as though someone was walking behind me. I assumed it was my son so I did not look back. When he did not say anything I looked behind me. No one was there… My pores raised and I called out to my son. He was sitting in the living room. I told him I heard someone walking behind me and I thought it was, him. He said, “I did not move from where I am. Don’t you know that this place is haunted?”
“What!”
“Mom you heard me.” He had a smile on his face.
“Are you serious?”
His smile got bigger.

No comments: