Thursday, January 14, 2021

Trinbagonians talk. (87) The Best Thing for Feet and Toenails and More.

For more than 4 years ah didn’t go to a nail salon. Ah does do meh pedicure for me own self. Every night ah does rub meh foot wit’ Bag Balm an’ then ah does put on socks. During de week ah does take meh usual shower, buh at de end of de week, ah does soak meh foot, an’ give mehself a pedicure. De dry skin does come off real easy. Yuh could get Bag Balm to buy from a drug store. This t’ing does work real, good.

For more than 4 years I have not been to a nail salon. I usually give myself a pedicure. Every night I rub Bag Balm on my feet and then I put on a pair of socks. During the week, I take my normal showers, but at the end of the week, I soak my feet and give myself a pedicure. The dry skin comes off easily. Bag balm is sold at drug stores. It works.Bag Balm Ointment Use for Skin Care Management | Wound Care | WoundSource

No comments: