Sunday, July 3, 2016

People are asking me about my diet.

This is how I start my day after I brush my teeth. I drink a full glass of water… about 2 cups of water with lime or lemon juice (squeeze one lime or lemon in the water). Half an hour later I eat breakfast. 2 eggs boiled, or scrambled with onions, sweet pepper and tomato on cassava bread then I drink a full glass of water. I sometimes also eat peanut butter or cheese paste on cassava bread. I snack on; dates, cherries, apples, nuts, banana, watermelon, mango and orange, For lunch I eat meat, fish cooked any way… vegetables beans, peas, quinoa, green fig, green plantain, sweet potato, dasheen or yam. I drink a glass of water and I also drink a glass of coconut water or a glass of pomegranate juice. For dinner time, I have a cup of Celestial Wild Berry Tea, cassava bread without anything or I might use a little peanut butter.

No comments: