Saturday, July 2, 2016

A year ago I used to have very bad knee pains. My knee used to sometimes buckle under me and throw me down. Today, I have no aches and pains. I don’t even get headaches. The last time I saw my doctor, he asked me if I do not suffer with high blood pressure. I told him no. One day when I arrived at his office, he took my blood pressure. After he spoke to me and as I was about to leave his office, he took my blood pressure. He got the same normal reading that he got the first time. I had 2 MRI and the doctors who attended to me said that I was one of the calmest patients they ever had. I told them thanks but when I was in the MRI machine I opened my eyes and I felt I was locked into a very tight space. A bit of a panic attack was coming on, but I took a deep breath and started to say the Our Father prayer. I probably said it more than 100 times.
I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but changing my eating habits brought me to the no pain in my life.

A wonderful safe day to you and yours.

No comments: