Thursday, July 28, 2016

My father used to say, “No woman walks away from anything that is good.”

In most situations a woman knows when her man is cheating. She is just staying calm buying time to walk away. When she walks away she is not coming back. All you men who think that you are ‘cock of the walk’ and you need to pull down your zipper in more than one home think again.
I remember when I was a little girl every evening I used to hear a man talking very loud all night into the wee hours of dawn. He used to say, “If I know you would ah leave me, take mih children and go, I would ah treat you and the children better. Anybody, if you know where she is, tell her to come back. I will treat her better.”
Pay attention to your home first, don’t wait until she walk away to decide to treat her better.

Have a nice day and be safe.

No comments: