Friday, July 29, 2016

Do you remember the book, ‘Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss’? Well that book has some very interesting herbs that really work. I remember when I was pregnant with Paul, my niece Sherrie told me to drink Raspberry tea. She said that it helps strength the baby and also speeds up delivery. I did not believe the speed up delivery part. Anyway I got my Back to Eden book and read up about Raspberry tea. It did say that and a lot more so I started drinking it. It worked real well. I started labor with no pain and my doctor said that I need to feel pain so they could determine when I was ready to deliver. The pain started and one and a half hours later I had Paul. With Sarah I drank raspberry tea and I had 1 hour 45 minutes labor. Raspberry tea is the best.

I hope you are having a nice day.  

No comments: