Thursday, January 14, 2016

The hardest thing is to give up what you love to eat and drink. If you prefer to feel good you would slowly but surely give it up.

Look at this chart and see what you eat and drink and what it is doing to your body. Aches and pains can be the result from what we eat and drink. Start paying attention to your body and what it is telling you.
I am telling you this because of my experience. Eating flour and using dairy products causes me to feel sluggish… my limbs feel stiff.
I told my little sister Suzy what was happening to me and with her serious yet soft tone she said, “Okay, no flour and dairy products for a month then we will see how you feel.

Okay I said and started my journey on January 01, 2016. LORD, have mercy it is a hard road to walk. I fell off the road on January 06, 2016 and on January 12, 2016. I had potato bread, Crix and cheese… I felt sluggish. On the days when I did not put flour and dairy products into my mouth I felt good. No stiffness in my legs and no sluggishness. Today I am back on the road. ‘NO FLOUR and DAIRY. Every time I feel to eat or drink those two not good for me items, I say the ‘Our father prayer’. It gives me the strength to walk away…


No comments: