Thursday, January 28, 2016

I do not mean to offend anyone but RAPE! THE VIOLENT CRIME DONE TO CHILDREN, WOMEN AND MEN! Gets me really railed up! Many people get away with rape and I think it is UPSETTING.

I cannot comprehend how a person is able to force themselves on anyone. I also cannot understand how a man can watch a child and get a rise.
A dear old friend told me that she was raped when she was 8 years. From the moment she said that I got emotional and the tears kept flowing as she told me her story.
She said they lived in the country. Everyday she walked by the neighbor’s house to go to school. On most days he and his wife would be sitting in their gallery. One day when she was going to school, she saw him standing in the distance. When she got to where he was she said good morning. He did not answer but he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bushes. She started to scream and tried to get away but he warned her that he would kill her. After he was finished brutalizing her he left her there. She said he probably was hoping that she died, but she crawled out of the bushes and onto the road. Later that evening she was found. She never saw the neighbor again.

No comments: