Sunday, January 31, 2016

Fingering food is nasty and unholy.

If you want to get me angry, let me see you fingering food. I call it fingering when I see fingers squeezing and crushing food making it into crumbs or mush. I sometimes see the shape of a finger nail imprinted on apples, pears, peach etc., that is the mark of someone digging their nail into the fruit.
Many people are hungry and one fruit might be the only meal they can afford for the day. Why play with food? Why contaminate it? It is SINFULNESS! WICKEDNESS!
One day I walked into a vegetable store. 5 people were in the store. There were slices of watermelon covered with plastic-wrap on a stand and a young girl about 16 was standing by it. She was in conversation with a woman who was on line to pay for some items. I walked around picking up items. I eventually walked over to the watermelon. The young girl was still talking to the woman, but one of her hands was on a piece of watermelon and she was squeezing it. It looked bruised and runny. There were also bruises on many other pieces of watermelon. I realized that she was fingering the watermelon. I stood looking at her squeezing the piece of watermelon while she talked to the woman as though she was just waiting on her.
What the hell are you doing! People have to eat that and you are sticking your nasty fingers into it! You are damn nasty and that is sinful!
They both looked at me and walked quickly out of the store. The manager came and he saw the watermelon and he proceeded to throw them into the garbage…
I hope you have a wonderful day. Enjoy and be safe.

No comments: