Wednesday, September 30, 2015

To be in it, is to know it. A sad, sad situation.

I pray for the Bronx, NY mother who threw her new born baby out of the window. The baby died and the mother was arrested. I hope she gets the mental health that she needs and not sent to prison.
Pregnancy can be a traumatic event in a woman’s life. Your hormones are going crazy; secreting different chemicals to the brain and lots of unholy thoughts floods your mind. If you do not have the father’s support; it is anguishing. Un-supportive relatives and friends add to the hurt and women suffer in silence. I have had my share from relatives and friends. One thing I can say God was with me on those dark days. The Our Father pray was my prayer every minute of the day. The strength and courage I got from it have me and my family enjoying life today.
I pray for all the mothers who are feeling all alone and distress. Give them the strength and the courage to face the days ahead.

God of Mercy and Compassion, Look with pity upon me. Father let me call thee Father tis thy child return to thee. Jesus LORD, I ask for mercy; Let me not implore in vain; All my sins, I now detest them, never will I sin again…

No comments: