Friday, September 18, 2015

Guns, Guns, Guns.

Paul is job hunting and a phone call just came in for him. The man sounded very important so I quickly gave him the phone. He took it and I walked back to my bedroom. Paul came into my bedroom a few minutes later and put the phone on speaker.
The caller; “They want to take away your second amendments rights Paul…”
“Who is that?” I asked.
“The NRA talking about guns and shit,” Paul said.
“What the ass are they doing call you for? They always ready to shoot a Blackman! A Blackman don’t have any rights to keep and bear Arms! Hang up that fucking phone,” I said pissed.
Paul started to laugh and he said, “I don’t know why the ass they calling me and shit. I never showed any interest in guns. The freaking man talking to me as though we are on first name basis… ‘Paul, they are coming for your guns,’ I do not have any guns; the man was acting as though he gave me guns.” Hysterical…

No comments: