Wednesday, September 2, 2015

School is back in session.

Sarah was having problems to get registered for her college classes. I was staying out of it because when she was having issues while in High School and taking college classes I would call her professors and they would say, “Ms. Joseph, Sarah has to be able to handle her situations and not have you deal with them. I would hand her the phone and tell her to deal with it, but when she looked at me in wonderment, I used to whisper to her what to say. It worked fine. Yesterday morning I said enough was enough and I called the college. God is so good. A woman answered and she was helpful. I put Sarah on the phone and they spoke for a while then Sarah hung up and she said, “Mom I am heading to the college. She got registered and today is her first class.

No comments: