Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Patience is really a virtue and I love the after effects of being patient.

He said, “You are too hasty. Learn to be patient.”
I said, “I am tired of people walking all over me so I am going to fix them as we go along.
“Just try it and you will see how nice it feels after the fool is caught in his or her trap.”
She said, “You must forgive and forget.”
He said, “Forgive, but never forget.”
I felt that it was kind of harsh if I did not forget so I kept forgiving and forgetting, but then they would do the same thing over and over again.
He said, “That is why I told you not to forget. People are set in their ways. They might do it differently, but it is the same damn thing. Do not forget what they do to you!"
On this beautiful Wednesday, I say, be patient. Forgive but do not forget. Have a wonderful safe day.

No comments: