Friday, June 6, 2014

My heart breaks for Trinidad and Tobago~ Where did these horrific people come from? I remember my mother used to say, “Its like the devil in them” Just as God has his people the devil has his clique…Oui

Every man, every woman who has to take up the service of government, must ask themselves two questions: 'Do I love my people in order to serve them better? Am I humble and do I listen to everybody, to diverse opinions in order to choose the best path?' If you don't ask those questions, your governance will not be good. — Pope Francis
I wonder if Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar asked herself that? More than 187 murders and she acts as though it is another day at the races... Life is good.
A sad, sad affair for Trinidad and Tobago.
I remember when Kamla started her governing. She got rid of all the things the PNM had in place to make the country better and safe. Many people were impressed with her antics, because the PNM was the party they hated. They were not looking at the big picture. I remember FB was hot with the topic of the security system that she dismantled. The system was going to allow them to listen in on conversations and be able to pinpoint the criminals. Lots of people were happy that she did it, because they said that, that system was going to infringed on their privacy. I said, "If you are not doing anything illegal then what is the problem? That system would have caused the arrest of many criminals. I believe that Kams had to get rid of it because some of the crooks are in her circle.” Today she allows the prisoners to have cell phones and other electronics in prison. Her governance is the worst thing that has happened to Trinidad and Tobago.

No comments: