Tuesday, August 27, 2013

St. John of the Cross

I was sad one day and went for a walk;
I sat in a field.
A Rabbit noticed my condition and came near.
It often does not take more than that to help at times;
To just be close to creatures who are full of knowing,
So full of love that they don’t chat,
They just gaze with their marvelous understanding.

This poem reminds me of:-
“A Moment With Bruno”

The first day we got him, I was happy. He was a nice black and white puppy with kind eyes. I was sitting on the step, he ran towards me, stood in front of me wagging his tail, and then he gave a friendly bark. I knew he was saying, “Hello.” I smiled and said, “Come here.” He came closer and I just kept looking into his eyes because I wanted to see who would blink first. We had a staring match going on and my eyes were becoming teary, but I kept staring~ Bruno started whining…

No comments: