Thursday, August 22, 2013

“If You want To Piss Him Off”

My family and I were at a party. On one table there were different kinds of hors d’oeuvre, but my children were not interested in that kind of food. They both picked up saucers and they went to the chips and dip table. My daughter put some chips on her plate then she spoon some guacamole at the side of the chips. She started eating as she watched her brother. He put some chips on his plate and took up a spoon. As he was about to dip some salsa, a woman took up a chip and dipped it into the salsa sauce. She bit the chip and then dipped the bitten chip back into the salsa. My son raised his eyebrow at me and he opened his eyes wide. I wanted to laugh. His father, whisperer, “And that is the end of that.” 
If you want to piss off my son, double dip… 

No comments: