Monday, August 19, 2013

“Sugar And Salt Moments”


My daughter was complaining that some people always have to make a comment about what the other person is eating.
One day while she was eating a honeybun… One person said, Do you know the amount of … Before the person cold finish she said, ‘Okay’! The person then said, ‘Calories…’ and she said ‘Okay’ then she put a piece of honeybun in her mouth. The person said, ‘… in that honey bun’? she said, ‘really’?
“So you stopped eating it?” I asked.
“No I offered the girl a piece, she said no thanks so I ate it all then opened my water bottle, took a good gulp, burped, said excuse me. I wanted to laugh from the expression on her face but I looked at her seriously as I said, ‘now that I had my sugar intake for the week I am energized’. The girl walked away and I was wondering why the hell does people have to say something when I start eating. Most of them would start off saying shit like I know you are skinny, but… I would start thinking what the~ ‘Fire Under Cookie Kitchen! They know eating junk food is not an everyday thing with me. I love my sugar and salt moments. So leave me the hell alone!"
Hysterical moment...

No comments: