Thursday, November 15, 2018


On the news they are talking about salmonella outbreak from turkey. Humans have elevated into a new era and I don’t believe that our systems can handle raw meat.
MEAT! I have seen people take meat out of a pack, sprinkle salt and black pepper over it then start cooking it. Some of them cook it for a very short time 10, 15 or even less minutes. Maybe I go overboard but this is what I saw my mother do. I open my pack of meat, clean it first; taking off the skin and then wash each piece under running water. The meat is then put in some water with vinegar to soak for a minute. I throw out the vinegar water add some water with lime juice, leave it soaking for a minute. Pour out the water add some clean water, pour it out then season. I leave it marinating for an hour then I cook it. Chicken is cooked for 45 minutes. Beef, pork, common fowl and turkey is cooked for 1hr and 30minutes.

No comments: