Monday, November 19, 2018

A Happy Safe Monday to you and your family. Enjoy your day and be safe.


Comfort at a cost of our health and that is what we go along with. Yes, it tastes good but your body hates it. Your body is going to fight against it and you will fall down. It happened to me many times. The last time it happened I said to myself no more. I don’t want to feel like that again. Thanksgiving is coming and Harold and I will be cooking. Most of the dishes I cannot eat and I am not going to eat them. Vegetables, meats and salad will be my plate. NO; stuffing, macaroni pie, potato salad, peas and rice, roti, vegetable rice, ice cream and cake. Not one iota is going into my mouth. Friday morning after Thanksgiving, I want to get off of my bed pain free and no sluggishness. Christmas is my next moment to say a big NO to foods that makes me sick.

No comments: