Sunday, November 18, 2018


I used to hear the statement, “World without end. We will all die and the world will not end.” Look at what is happening in the world today. Man’s greed, jealousy and hatred is destroying life. My father always used to say, “Heaven and hell is right here on this earth.” I believe that is true. Some people are living a heavenly life and some people are living a hellish life. I don’t believe that you can be happy when you hurt, destroy, distress a person, place or thing. You will be held accountable for your actions. When bad things happen to you, you need to reflect about what you did wrong. Correct your blunder, if you can. Some people believe that they can do bad things, ask God for forgiveness, and they will be forgiven. I am not perfect but I try my best not to displease God. Hurting, destroying and distressing are three things that displeases God. We all need to live an honest to goodness life, for our piece of mind. Enjoy your day and be safe.

No comments: