Monday, October 15, 2018

They walk among us and they hate us. The shit has come to my neighborhood big time. My family and I sometimes buy at this bodega. Every day you hear and see some white person showing their true racist colors and it is scary. When their shit touches our children, the hurt in my heart runs deep. I cried as I heard the precious boy and his sister crying. A White Woman, Teresa Klein, called the police on a precious black boy. She falsely said that he grabbed her ass. The video shows that the child’s backpack might have touched her. I believe the size of her ass doesn’t give her the know how to differentiate how a grope feels or something brushing against you feels. I saw that she is being called, Cornerstore Caroline. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/12/nyregion/woman-calls-police-black-boy-brooklyn.html

No comments: