Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My father used to say, “Heaven and hell is right here on earth, oui.”

When I look around and I see the kindness, thoughtfulness, love from a person … that is heaven. When I see injustice, cruelty, deceitfulness and violence, from a person … that is hell. So I agree that heaven and hell is right here on earth.
Let’s talk about hell. Who made up that word? Hmm. Hell is a curse word. It is not in the Bible.
Some people would have an argument with another person and they would say, to them, “Go to hell!” You just prayed an evil prayer making a malevolent appeal; to a supernatural being; to harm the person.
The valley of Gehenna, The valley of Hinnom and the lake of fire can be found in the bible. I believe that the word hell is a man made curse. Do not add it to your words.
Rev. 21:8. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

No comments: