Sunday, June 14, 2015

My father used to say, ‘Heaven and hell is right here on earth, oui!” The black man is experiencing it daily.

I heard that a request has been sent to the courts for the release 200 African American children who are in prison. Guilty or not guilty, they were not given a trial and they are serving time just like Kalief Browder did.  I believe more than 200 African Americans young people are going through this horrible situation. Many mothers and fathers attend church and their children are locked up. All the pastors and priests are anxious about are the tithes… offering… the collection plate.

I heard the New York Mayor talked about Kalief Browder, but I did not hear the Governor say anything about him. Did anybody hear him talk about Kalief? We must never forget Kalief Browder

No comments: