Wednesday, November 27, 2013

“THE KNOCKOUT GAME”

A 72 year old woman in East New York, Brooklyn is the latest victim of the ‘KNOCKOUT GAME’.
If I say that I am not afraid I am not being truthful. There are many scenarios on my mind about the KNOCKOUT GAME.
1. Unaware that the young or adult male walking towards me would punch me.
2. Thinking that the young or adult male walking towards me is a KNOCKOUT GAMER.
The latter is how I am going to judge every young or adult male who is walking towards me because I am going to be on my Ps and Qs. If you are a KNOCKOUT GAMER, you are not going to flaw my ass without a fight.
3. I worry about my daughter and her classmates. It is night time when they come home from school.
4. I worry about my husband and son. Many innocent males would be judge as being KNOCKOUT GAMERS, and this could cause dreadful results.
I don’t know who came up with this game, but, “THE DEVIL IS UPON US! WHAT THE … JESUS!

No comments: